Consultations and Reports from Partner Companies
Compliance Desk dedicated to temporary workers and partner companies
This Compliance Desk is available for:
- ・Temporary workers who are working at Daigas Group companies
- ・Employees of partner companies that have continuously provided Daigas Group companies with goods and services
Matters for consultation and reporting
- ・You may contact this Compliance Desk if there are any legal violations at any Daigas Group company.
- ・For requests and opinions not relating to legal violations, please contact the division concerned.
- ・If you wish to seek a consultation or make report, fill in the consultation/report form, which should be submitted to the Inquiry Form.
Content of consultations and reports
- ・When receiving a consultation or report, the Compliance Desk will send you a message of receipt by e-mail or telephone. (The receipt notification may be delayed if your consultation or report is made around a weekend or national holiday, during the year-end and New Year holidays and Golden Week holidays, or during summer vacation. )
- ・According to the content of your consultation or report, an investigation of the facts will be conducted and necessary corrective measures implemented.
- ・Anonymous consultations and reports are permitted. However, you are urged to provide your name if possible, due to limitations on investigating the facts and reporting the results otherwise.
Protecting consulters and reporters
- ・The names and privacy of those who have consulted with, or reported to us are kept secret. You will not suffer any disadvantage as a result of using this Compliance Desk.
- * Please be advised that we may be unable to reply to you, if you have not filled in the form properly, or depending upon the content of your report or consultation.
- * For matters to be addressed not by this Compliance Desk but by other divisions of the Daigas Group, the division in charge may contact you.
- * The personal information you provide will be used only when it is necessary to respond to your consultation or report, or to deal with the issues, and will not be used for other purposes.