Management and CSR of the Daigas Group
Daigas Group Code of Conduct “Our Declaration”
“Our Declaration,” Summarizing the Daigas Group Code of Conduct
"Our Declaration" (consisting of ten items) was formulated by extracting the essence of the 18 items of the Daigas Group Code of Conduct, with the aim of helping all directors and employees of Group companies better understand the Code of Conduct.
- We will achieve a workplace where human rights are respected and employees can work in comfort and with peace of mind.
- We will conduct business activities with legal compliance and decency.
- In conducting global business activities, we will comply with all local laws and regulations, and will respect international norms including those concerning human rights.
- We will properly consider the global environment in all of our actions.
- We will conduct fair business transactions and competitions.
- We will provide safe and high-quality products and services at reasonable prices, with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- We will act modestly and sensibly in our relationships with those with whom we do business.
- We will appropriately handle and disclose information with proper recognition of its value and importance.
- We will prohibit any association with anti-social forces.
- We will make appropriate tax payments and properly handle our financial accounts.